- Correlated flowmeters feature a generic scale—reference flow curves calibrated to a variety of media, temperatures and pressures to get the flow rate│Use with a variety of media for laboratory and industrial applications
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
The substitution of metal fittings with PTFE eliminates a potential contamination source for high-purity applications. The glass tube utilizes a fused ceramic scale for a precise, permanent measuring guide. In addition, a vertical-tangential locator line provides readings with hairline accuracy. Further improving readability is a front shield that magnifies the scale 16%. An anodized aluminum frame protects the heavy-walled glass flowtube; a white acrylic backplate protects and enhances viewing in the protective frame.
Select a flowmeter with a valve for flow rate control. The standard valve is suitable where high resolution metering is not essential. The high precision valve features a fine-adjust 16-turn “non-rising stem” to more accurately set your desired flow rate.
All flowmeters come with correlation data sheets for water and numerous gases (listed below) at standard temperature and pressure (STP).
Specifications & Description
- Accuracy: ±2% full-scale
- Repeatability: ±0.25%
- Material Flow Tube: Borosilicate glass
- Material Fitting: PTFE and Kel-F®
- Material Valve: PTFE and Kel-F®
- Material O-Ring: PTFE
- Material Float: Sapphire
- Material Housing: PTFE
- Max Operating Temperature (° F): 150
- Max Operating Temperature (° C): 65
- Process Connection (NPT(F)): 0
- Description: 65 mm Correlated PTFE Flowmeter, Valved, Sapphire, 013-88