HPLC Column,10um,250mm (CP/OO/O/P-01942-04)
- High selectivity, efficiency, and capacity
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Hamilton polymeric PRP™ columns are resin-based, offering excellent resolution due to their high selectivity, efficiency, and capacity. The chemically inert macroporous poly(styrenedivinylbenzene) stationary phase is stable from pH 1 to 13. Compatible with any concentration of organic solvent; can be used up to 60°C and 5000 psi. Hamilton guarantees that the spherical media will not shrink or swell.
PRP-X100 Strong Anion Exchange Columns contain poly styrene-divinylbenzene)-trimethyl ammonium. These columns offer superior, rapid resolution. Exchange capacity is 0.2 mEq/g.
Specifications & Description
- Phase: Polystyrenedivinylbenzene
- Column Length (mm): 250
- Column Inside Diameter (ID) (mm): 4.1
- Column Particle Size (µm): 10
- Description: PRP-X100 Anion Exchange Column, Analytical, 250×4.1mm ID; 10um