Tube-A-Lyzer CE 0.5K 10ml 3pk
- Separate sample and flow-through buffer chambers significantly increase mass transfer rate and decrease run times
- Design maintains maximum concentration gradient for up to 98% sample recovery, 99% sample purity and <10% sample dilution
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
This ready-to-use separation device delivers the efficiency of dynamic dialysis to significantly reduce dialysis from 1 to 2 days down to 4 to 12 hours. The Tube-A-Lyzer incorporates biotech-grade CE tubing that separates the sample chamber from the surrounding flow-through buffer chamber. The separate sample port provides easy access for sample loading, sample recovery and in-process testing.
The housing and end caps are polycarbonate (PC) with 3/16″ (6 mm) barb inlet/outlet ports. Connect the housing to a buffer source and a waste collection vessel, or discharge directly to drain. Tube-A-Lyzer is non-pyrogenic and can be gamma sterilized (25 kGy). Dry packaged with 20% glycerin.
Specifications & Description
- Material: Cellulose Ester, biotech-grade
- Max Molecular Weight Cut Off (Mwco) (Dalton): 500
- Min Molecular Weight Cut Off (Mwco) (Dalton): 100
- Max Sample Volume (mL): 10
- Min Sample Volume (mL): 8
- Description: Dialysis Device, 100-500 MWCO, 8-10 mL; 3/Pk