THERMO SCIENTIFIC 9617BNWP Sure-Flow Ion Selective Electrode Chloride
- EPA approved for Methods ASTM D512-89 (1999)
Specifications & Description
- Electrode Type Solid-state
- Reference Junction Sure-flow
- Reference Electrolyte Optimum filling solution B
- Ion-Selective Electrode Chloride
- Min pH (pH)2
- Max pH (pH)12
- Min Temperature (° C)10
- Max Temperature (° C)100
- Connector BNC (waterproof when used with Thermo Scientific Orion Star Series meters)
- Description Sure-Flow Ion-Selective Electrode; Chloride
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Combination Ion-Selective Electrodes are easier to use than reference and half-cells—eliminating fumbling and tangles from multiple cables. Sure-flow® technology provides stable, reproducible results. The easy-to-clean design reduces the risk of inaccurate readings due to clogging of the reference junction.
All electrodes include a BNC connector, a 3-ft cable, and manual. Complete systems require-the purchase of a standardizing solution, filling solution for the reference electrode, ionic strength adjustor, and pH adjusters.
Chloride, cyanide, Sulfide, nitrate, and fluoride are approved for EPA methods for analysis of wastewater and for NPDES permitting.
Type: Solid state electrode
Concentration range 1.8 to 35,500 ppm
Temperature/pH range: 0 to 80°C/ 2 to 12 pH