Tank With Cover HDPE 5Gal
- Contain drips with stepped-flange design
- Get easier sampling of liquids—tanks over 30 gallons are designed for near-total drainage
- No seperate part number for lid—all tanks include lid of same thickness
- Rated for use with 1.8 specific gravity media
Specifications & Description
- Material HDPE
- Wall thickness (in)0.1875
- Volume (Gal)5
- Volume (Liters)19
- Height (in)15
- Height (cm)38.1
- Outside Diameter (OD) (in)11
- Max Temperature (° F)150
- Max Temperature (° C)65
- Description Cylindrical Tank with Cover, HDPE, 5 Gal.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) tanks come with or without a needle-type polypropylene spigot. Spigot has 1-1/8″-12 female screw thread. Spigot is mounted on a welded polyethylene boss and accepts 5/8″ ID tubing.
Polypropylene (PP) tanks offer good stress-crack and chemical resistance. Maximum service temperature up to 104°C (220°F).
Black HDPE Tanks are manufactured with a pigmentation that protects the tank from UV light and can be used outdoors without deterioration from sunlight. Black color protects photo-sensitive media.
Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications.