Syringe Filtes 0.20um 50/bx
- Ideal for sterilization of gas and alcohols; cleaning acids, alkalies, and organic solvents; venting purposes.
- Use with aggressive chemicals
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Filters are Triton-free and have a bidirectional membrane support and luer lock (15/25 mm dia) or stepped barbs (50 mm dia) inlet/outlet for a secure fit to the syringe. Membrane type and pore size are printed on each filter for easy identification. All Cole-Parmer syringe filters are 100% integrity tested and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 standards. Sterile filters are sterilized by gamma radiation. They are certified nonpyrogenic, noncytotoxic, and are blister packed.
Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications.
Specifications & Description
- Membrane MaterialPolytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Pore Size (µm)0.2
- Membrane Diameter (mm)25
- Housing MaterialPolypropylene (PP)
- Capacity (mL)100
- Retention Volume (mL)≤0.35
- Max Pressure (PSI)75
- Max Pressure (bar)5.1
- DescriptionPTFE Sterile Syringe Filters; 0.20 micron, 25 mm dia