Syringe Filters 0.2um 20/bx
- Ideal for sterilization of gas and alcohols; cleaning acids, alkalies, and organic solvents; venting purposes.
- Use with aggressive chemicals
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Filters are Triton-free and have a bidirectional membrane support and luer lock (15/25 mm dia) or stepped barbs (50 mm dia) inlet/outlet for a secure fit to the syringe. Membrane type and pore size are printed on each filter for easy identification. All Cole-Parmer syringe filters are 100% integrity tested and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 standards. Sterile filters are sterilized by gamma radiation. They are certified nonpyrogenic, noncytotoxic, and are blister packed.
Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications.
Specifications & Description
- Membrane Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Pore Size (µm): 0.2
- Membrane Diameter (mm): 50
- Housing Material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Capacity (mL): 5000
- Sterile: No
- Connections: 1/4″ to 1/2″ (6 to 12.7 mm) hosebarbs
- Color: Natural
- Retention Volume (mL): <0.35
- Max Pressure (PSI): 60
- Max Pressure (bar): 4.1
- Description: PTFE Nonsterile Syringe Filters; 0.2 micron, 50 mm dia