Stirrer,Air or Water Driven
Corrosion-proof plastic eliminates shock hazard in dangerous environments.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Use stirrer in hazardous locations or on your benchtop. Position stirrer off your benchtop by connecting it to a 1/2”” or 3/8”” dia support rod with the built-in ring clamp. Inlet ID measures 4.1 mm; outlet ID measures 9.1 mm.
Attach stirrer to any air pressure line or water source—stirs 500 mL of water at 800 rpm with air at 8 psi or with water at 12 psi. What”s included: 6-ft of vinyl inlet and 1-ft outlet tubing for easy hookup to your air or water source.
Specifications & Description
- Top Plate Diameter (in): 5
- Top Plate Diameter (cm): 12.7
- Top Plate Material: Polypropylene
- Low Speed (rpm): 0
- High Speed (rpm): 800
- No. Of Stirring Positions: 1
- Max Stirring Volume (Liters): 0.5
- Length (in): 5
- Height (in): 2
- Length (cm): 12.7
- Height (cm): 6.7
- Diameter (in): 5
- Diameter (cm): 12.7
- Description: Air or Water-Driven Magnetic Stirrer, 0-800 rpm, 500 mL Capacity