SpatulaBalance; 300G X 0.1G
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
- Scoop design eliminates spilling
- Three-position soft-touch keys in the handle tares (sets to zero), holds (freezes the display), and changes grams/ounces
- Lightweight — only 3 oz
Specifications & Description
- Capacity (g)300
- Readability (g)0.1
- Repeatability (g)0.1
- Weighing Unitsg, oz
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Battery2 x AAA (included)
- Height (in)1
- Width (in)2
- Depth (in)9
- Description Traceable® SpatulaBalance™ with Calibration; 300g x 0.1g
two AAA batteries and NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Balance with digital display is located right in the easy-grip handle. Spatula Balance transfers and weighs crystals, granulated materials, solids, liquids, precipitates, and chemicals. Markings on see-through scoop are graduated from 5 to 30 mL in 5-mL increments for weighing liquids with ease.
Chemical- and corrosion-resistant ABS plastic construction allows transferring materials without sticking. Scoop detaches from balance for effortless dishwasher-safe cleaning. LCD indicates low-battery condition.
Traceable® Products have an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.