Silicone Grounded Heating Rubber Tape 1X4ft 240V
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Maximum exposure temperature of 450°F (232°C)
2-ft (0.6-m) power cord.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Solve a wide range of heating applications without risk of damage due to chemical and moisture spillover. Tapes are made of fine-strand resistance wires that are double insulated with braided fiberglass and knitted into flat tapes; then completely enclosed in high-strength, hightemperature-
resistant silicone rubber.
The 240 VAC tapes are supplied with bare leads.
Warrning: Heating tapes should not be overlapped and require the use of a temperature or power controller sold separately.
Specifications & Description
- Max Temperature (° F): 450
- Max Temperature (° C): 232
- Plug Type: No plug
- Power (VAC): 240
- Power (Hz): 50-60HZ
- Power (watts): 209
- Width (in): 1
- Length (ft): 4
- Description: Grounded Silicone Rubber Heating Tape, 1″ W x 4’L, 209W; 240V with Bare Wire