Pipette Serological 10ml 200/cs
- Color coded rings ease identification
- Constructed from transparent medical-grade polystyrene
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and tested before lots are released
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Designed for accurate and rapid fluid dispensing, these disposable polystyrene (PS) serological pipettes feature a filter plug which eliminates lint fibers and a uniform mouth piece. Sharp, black, permanent graduations guarantee precise reading and accurate dispensing to ±2%. Reverse graduations show volume removed or remaining on all pipettes larger than 1 mL. Negative graduations provide additional pipetting volume.
Pipette with 1.1-mL capacity meets the APHA standards for the examination of dairy products.
The pipettes come individually wrapped in a fiber-free paper with easy peel-apart opening. Color-coded dispenser box allows quick access to pipettes without opening top.
Specifications & Description
- Sterile: Yes
- Max Volume (mL): 10
- Graduation Interval: 0.1 mL
- Body Material: Polystyrene
- Color Code: Orange
- Description: Disposable Serological Pipettes, 10 mL, Individually Wrap; 200/Cs