Mixer W/Port 4inNPTM X 3/4inNPTF
- Economical, long-lasting, and more convenient than most motorized mixers
- In-line mixers prevent overmixing and undermixing, and resist fouling in your pipes or tubes
- Virtually maintenance-free and need no spare parts
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
In-line mixers are more convenient than most motorized mixers. Instead of mixing fluids with a motorized mixer before pumping, you can mix fluids while you pump them through a pipe line. In-line mixers prevent overmixing and undermixing, and resist fouling in your pipes or tubes. They are virtually maintenance free and need no spare parts.
In-line mixers provide efficient mixing and can withstand large pressure changes — up to 1500 psi with smallest sizes. Mixing elements in pipe and tube mixers are securely attached to the mixer walls, so internal pressure changes cannot collapse elements and stop flow.
These PVC in-line mixers have an injection port designed for blending light-viscosity chemicals into a water stream. Each mixer is constructed of schedule 80 PVC and has four fixed mixing elements. Connections are 150-lb raised face flanged ends.
Note: These mixers are designed for high flow rates. They use four elements instead of six to minimize pressure loss.
Specifications & Description
- Material: PVC
- No. Of Elements: 4
- Pipe Id (in): 4
- Pipe Id (mm): 101.6
- Injection Port Size NPT(F) (in): 3/4
- Mixer Length (in): 32
- Min Flow Rate (LPM): 340.76
- Max Flow Rate (LPM): 946.56
- Min Flow Rate (GPM): 90
- Max Flow Rate (GPM): 250
- Min Pressure Loss (PSI): 0.7
- Max Pressure Loss (PSI): 5.3
- Mounting Type: 0.75″ NPT(M)
- Description: PVC Mixer with Injection Port, 4″ Line size