Microscope Digital Advanced
- Stream live images to your PC
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Ideal for use with life sciences, biological applications, hematology, cytology in universities and laboratories. View and download images through the USB port. Powerful software tools make image analysis easy: view live images on your PC; accurately measure and quantify your specimen and export results in an Excel® format for analysis; count and evaluate cell quantity with the Auto Segmentation and Calculation tool; combine two images to bring out differences; add text, symbols, and even sound recordings to your image.
Microscopes feature eyepieces with a high eye point for eyeglass wearers and diopter adjustment for both eyes. The observation tubes have a 30° viewing angle and interpupillary adjustment of 55 to 75 mm.
Model 03911-45 also features a larger stage, Koehler illumination, and four objectives with an extra hole for a supplementary objective.
Specifications & Description
- Magnification: 40x/100x/400x/1000x
- Maximum Magnification: 1000x
- Head Configuration: Binocular
- Resolution: 3.0 MP
- Objectives: Achromatic
- Stage Dimensions: 160 x 140 mm
- Illuminator(s): Koehler halogen with rheostat, 30 W
- Output: USB
- System Requirements: Windows® XP or Vista, Mac OSX® (1 GHz, 256 MB RAM, USB 2.0)
- Cable(s): USB
- Data Transfer: 480 MB/sec
- Power (VAC): 100 to 240
- Power (Hz): 50/60
- Description: Compound Microscope with Digital Camera, Koehler illumination