Jenway 7615 Scanning UV/Visible Spectrophotometer with CPLive™ Cloud Connectivity; White
- Make setup easy with the user-friendly 7” high-definition color touchscreen and interface
- Choice of measurement modes let you handle a multitude of applications
- Simple connectivity with multiple USB ports for data storage and printer connectivity
- Assure results by enhanced reproducibility with advanced split beam optics
- Versatile—compatible with a wide range of interchangeable accessories
- Constructed with white ABS plastic housing
10 x 10 mm cuvette holder, universal power supply, and pack of 100 disposable cuvettes.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Designed with your convenience in mind, the 76 series of spectrophotometers provide accurate and reliable results in various applications from teaching, to industrial applications, to routine sample analysis in quality control environments.
Navigation is fast and intuitive on the large 7” high-definition color touchscreen display. View scans and curves, zoom in and out, and select points right on the screen even when wearing gloves. The home screen provides easy access to measurement modes as well as saved results and methods.
Programmed measurement modes include photometric for single wavelength measurement, concentration for measuring concentration using a standard or factor, spectrum for a high purity scan across the entire wavelength range, quantitation with the ability to create a calibration curve using up to 20 standards, kinetics to monitor change over time, as well as multi-wavelength mode.
Connect to a PC via the Ethernet connection or multiple USB ports readily located on the front of the unit. Save methods and results in the generous 3.6GB of internal memory for quick recall.
Large sample chamber lid provides easy access to loading and unloading samples and a variety of accessories. The domed design accommodates tall multi-cell changers or test tubes while still maintaining a light-tight sample chamber. Spectrophotometers are fitted with a 10 mm x 10 mm cuvette holder, accepting a sample volume of 3 mL.
Split beam optics, also known as ratio or dual beam, provides better accuracy and reproducibility. The split beam compensates for fluctuation and stabilizes the reliability of the measurement with prolonged time, making these ideal in time course and kinetic measurements.
With CPLive connectivity, you can upload results and protocols safely and securely to the cloud, share data with your colleagues, and simultaneously manage multiple devices through the CPLive app on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. All your information, from one or multiple instruments, is now stored in one secure location, so data is never lost. Create a free account now at CPLive.coleparmer.com to take advantage of unlimited data storage and share your valuable work with colleagues in your lab or around the world.
Specifications & Description
- Stray Light<0.5% at 340nm and 220nm
- Cloud ConnectedYes
- Source LampXenon lamp
- Beam TypeSplit Beam
- Bandwidth1.5 nm
- Min Wavelength (nm)198
- Max Wavelength (nm)1000
- Wavelength Accuracy± 2nm
- Wavelength Reproducibility± 0.5nm
- Pathlength (mm)10-100
- Min Photometric – Transmittance (%T)0
- Max Photometric – Transmittance (%T)199.9
- Min Photometric – Absorbance (A)-0.3
- Max Photometric – Absorbance (A)2.5
- Photometric Accuracy±1%T, ±0.01Abs at 1.000 Absorbance
- DetectorSilicon photodiode
- Concentration-300 to 9999
- Data Logging Capability3.6 GB
- OutputUSB Type A x 2; USB Type B x 1; Ethernet RJ45
- Display TypeTouchscreen
- Materials of ConstructionWhite ABS Plastic
- Width (cm)28
- Height (cm)15.6
- Depth (cm)50
- Width (in)11
- Height (in)6 1/10
- Depth (in)19 45/64
- Power (VAC)100 to 240
- Power (Hz)50/60
- DescriptionScanning UV/Visible Spectrophotometer with CPLive™ Cloud Connectivity