Jenway 7200 Visible 72 Series Diode Array Scanning Spectrophotometer
- Simultaneous measurement of all wavelengths increases productivity, scan time as short as 3 seconds
- Multiple measurement modes for broad application compatibility
- Color touch screen and user-friendly interface make setup easy
10 x 10 mm cuvette holder, USB memory stick, and power adapter with three plugs (US, Euro, and UK).
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
The multi-element detectors on these scanning spectrophotometers measures the entire wavelength range at once, reducing wait times. Plus, each dataset contains readings from the complete spectrum, making the data readily available for future analysis. The detector’s orientation shields the array from stray light, allowing you to perform measurements with the lid open, quickly exchange samples, and decreases user errors in results.
Small footprint takes up less bench space, the large color touch screen is easy to read, and the graphical interface is intuitive. The USB port on the rear connects with a printer (order separately), while the USB on the front accepts flash drives for data storage, quantitation curve uploads, and firmware updates.
Measurement modes include photometrics, concentration, optical density (O.D. at 600 nm), quantitation, spectrum scanning, and kinetics.
Specifications & Description
- Stray Light<1% according to ANSI/ASTM E387-72
- Source LampTungsten-Halogen
- Bandwidth7 nm
- Min Wavelength (nm)335
- Max Wavelength (nm)800
- Wavelength Accuracy±2.0 nm
- Wavelength Reproducibility±2.0 nm
- Pathlength (mm)10-100 mm
- Min Photometric – Absorbance (A)0.3
- Max Photometric – Absorbance (A)2.5
- Photometric Drift±0.005 A/hour at 1.0 A and 546 nm
- DetectorDiode array
- OutputUSB printer (rear), USB flash drive (front)
- Display TypeTouch screen LCD
- Width (cm)21.2
- Height (cm)12
- Depth (cm)42.2
- Width (in)8
- Height (in)4 3/4
- Depth (in)16
- Power (VAC)90 to 240
- Power (Hz)50/60
- DescriptionScanning Visible Spectrophotometer, 90 to 240 VAC