High Temperature Heating Cord 3/16in Diameter X 24` 240V
- Designed to wrap around glass, ceramic, or metal with diameters as small as 1⁄8″ (3.2 mm)
- Maximum exposure temperature of 1400°F (760°C)
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Use flexible heating cords when heating tapes are too bulky or cumbersome. These 3⁄16″
(4.8-mm) diameter cords solve a wide range of limited-space heating applications in the
laboratory, production, or indoor maintenance. The double-braided high-temperature
Samox® fiberglass sheath provides rapid thermal response.
The 240 VAC cords are supplied with bare leads.
Warning: Heating cords should not be overlapped and require the use of a temperature or
power controller sold separately.
Specifications & Description
- Max Temperature (° F): 1400
- Max Temperature (° C): 760
- Plug Type: No plug
- Power (VAC): 240
- Power (Hz): 50-60hz
- Power (amps): 6
- Width (in): 3/16
- Length (ft): 24
- Description: StableTemperature High Temperature Heating Cord, 24 ft, 240 V, 1500 W