Heating Tape,314W 240V
- Maximum exposure temperature of 1400°F (760°C)
- Choose from power leads on same end or on opposite ends
- Heavy-duty insulated design
Reusable tie straps on each end and 2-ft (0.6-m) power cord.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Resistance wires are double insulated with braided SAMOX yarns, then knit into flat tapes. SAMOX fabric also covers tapes to provide extra protection against abrasion. Tapes include ties at each end.
These high-temperature heating tapes are made of resistance wires that are insulated with braided fiberglass knitted into a flat tape and covered with heavy fiberglass fabric.
The 240 VAC tapes with an opposite-end lead configuration are supplied with bare leads.
Warning: Heating tapes should not be overlapped and require the use of a temperature or power controller sold separately.
Specifications & Description
- Max Temperature (° F): 1400
- Max Temperature (° C): 760
- Plug Type: No plug
- Power (VAC): 240
- Power (watts): 314
- Width (in): 1
- Length (ft): 2
- Description: Samox Insulated Heating Tape Leads On Opposite Ends, 2′ x 1″ ., 314 Watts, 240 V