Heating Tape 104W 240V
- Maximum exposure temperature of 900°F (482°C)
- Choose from power leads on same end or on opposite ends
- Heavy-duty insulated design
- 105 Watts
Reusable tie straps on each end and 2-ft (0.6-m) power cord.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
These high-temperature heating tapes are made of resistance wires that are insulated with braided fiberglass knitted into a flat tape and covered with heavy fiberglass fabric.
The 240 VAC tapes with an opposite-end lead configuration are supplied bare leads.
Warning: Heating tapes should not be overlapped and require the use of a temperature or power controller sold separately.
Specifications & Description
- Max Temperature (° F): 900
- Max Temperature (° C): 482
- Plug Type: Split plug
- Power (VAC): 240
- Power (watts): 104
- Width (in): 1/2
- Length (in): 24
- Length (ft): 2
- Description: Fibrox Insulated Heating Tape Leads On Opposite Ends, 2′ x 1/2″ , 104 Watts, 240 V