Glove Bags 22″W/Eqp Slv 6/bx
- Effectively eliminate oxygen and moisture during material manipulation operations
- Establish high-purity working atmosphere in minutes
- Disposable chambers simplify cleanup
An alternative to standard glove boxes—these durable, polyethylene glove chambers are reusable, yet priced to be disposable. Chambers are easy to use—just slide your equipment through the sleeve(s), seal, connect the gas port (accepts 3⁄8” ID tubing) to your gas supply, and inflate. Glove bags have a 2.5 mil thickness and are made of polyethylene. Glove bags are not autoclaveable, nor are they sterile.
Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications.
Specifications & Description
- Width of Equipment Sleeve (in): 22
- Width of Equipment Sleeve (cm): 55.9
- Chamber Width (in): 27
- Chamber Height (in): 21
- Chamber Depth (in): 17
- Chamber Width (cm): 68.58
- Chamber Height (cm): 53.34
- Chamber Depth (cm): 43.18
- Description: Inflatable Glove Chambers, 22″ Equipment Sleeve, 6/pk