Flow Sensor F/0.5-4inPipe PP
Open-core design ensures accurate, linear output to ±1%
25-ft connecting cable
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Sensors contain an open-core rotor with a small magnet in each of the four blades. As they rotate, the magnets pass a coil in the sensor. The transducer generates a linear frequency output that is proportional to the flow velocity. This signal travels up to 200 feet without amplification.
Open-core design eliminates cavitation at flow velocities from 1 to 20 ft/second. Closed or solid paddle-wheel designs create air bubbles at these velocities, causing a nonlinear, nonrepeatable signal.
Sensor materials resist most chemicals. All models have PVDF rotor and VITON® O-ring; and include a 25-ft connecting cable.
ROTOR-X flow sensors are compatible with all of our line-, battery-, and sensor-powered flowmeters, accumulators, and controllers. Mount in any type of pipe using an installation fitting—order separately.
Specifications & Description
- Repeatability: ±0.5% full-scale
- Wetted Materials: Polypropylene, Titanium
- Max Operating Temperature (° F): 185
- Max Operating Temperature (° C): 85
- Pipe Size: 1/2 to 4″
- Power: 5 to 24 VDC
- Output: Open collector, sinking
- Description: Rotor-X High Flow Sensor for 1/2 to 4″ Pipe, PP Body, Titanium Shaft