Flask Volumetric PP 500ml
- Individually hand calibrated volumetric flask
- Permanent color graduation line and oval marking spot for ease in reading fluid levels
- No meniscus to confuse readings
- Volumetric flask features 500 mL (16 oz) capacity with ±0.40 mL error limit
volumetric flask and cap.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Lighter in weight than glass, Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Class B polypropylene (PP) volumetric flasks with closure offer excellent chemical resistance and are calibrated “To Contain” and “To Deliver” at 20°C (68°F). These volumetric flasks meet ASTM Standard E288 and ISO Standard 384 for consistent quality and dependability.
Flasks have polypropylene screw closures and are leakproof.
Specifications & Description
- Material: Polypropylene
- Capacity (mL): 500
- Capacity (oz): 16
- Max Graduation (mL): 500
- Tolerance (mL): ±0.4
- Cap Type: External thread
- Cap Material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Overall Height (cm): 27.9
- Description: Class B polypropylene volumetric flask, 500 mL