Extraction Heater Micro-Kjeldahl 230 6 SM
- Choose from 2- or 6-position heaters to accommodate a variety of flask sizes depending on your application
- Set the same temperature for all six mantles or adjust the range of each mantle individually
- Stainless steel construction is rugged and easy-to-clean
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
These multiposition extraction heaters let you run several projects simultaneously by using either two or six individually controlled heating mantles. Each mantle has an independent heater with control dial, on/off switch, and indicator light, and operates to a maximum element temperature of 800°C. A quartz heating element is housed in a thermally insulated cartridge for easy replacement, extending the life of the heater. Heaters are supplied with back-mounted brackets to hold support rods up to 1/2″ (12.7 mm) in diameter.
The lower part of the unit containing the control equipment is safely separated from the upper heating elelments by a well-ventilated air space. Units are double fused on the supply line and neutral for extra safety.
Power cord is NOT included. Unit must be hard-wired.
Specifications & Description
- Max Flask Size (mL): 300
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Positions: 6
- Max temperature (° C): 800
- Power (VAC): 230
- Power (Hz): 50/60
- Power (watts): 1800
- Height (in): 6.5
- Width (in): 38.18
- Depth (in): 10.23
- Description: MQ 6-Well Micro-Kjeldahl Extraction Heater, 300 mL, 230V UK