- Great for applications where rough handling and breakage are a problem
- Use in conjunction with a separate reference electrode
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Electrodes combine the Sure-Flow easy-clean junction with the speed, accuracy, and stability of Ross electrodes.
When filled with Orion 05730-39 and 05730-40 fill solutions. The Orion 05710-10 matches the potential characteristics of a conventional KCl saturated calomel electrode, with the added no-clog and stable features of a double-junction probe.
Reference electrode Orion 05710-10 is recommended for all pH and ion-selective measurements including:
In dilute solutions where the ion to be measured is contained in the filling solution of the Orion 05710-01
In solutions where an ion in the filling solution would introduce an electrode interference.
Specifications & Description
- Applications: Half cell, reference
- Electrode Type: Double junction
- Electrode Body Material: Epoxy
- Reference Junction: Sure-flow
- Reference Electrolyte: Ag/AgCl
- Min pH (pH): 0
- Max pH (pH): 14
- Connector: Pin-tip (U.S. standard)
- Diameter (mm): 13
- Length (mm): 110
- Cable Length (m): 1
- Description: Sure-Flow Reference ISE Electrode, DJ; Pin