Electrode pH Viscous Samp BNC
- Available in a variety of styles to meet your measurement needs
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Combination electrodes come with either a glass or epoxy body. Glass-body electrodes are ideals for laboratory use since they perform at higher temperatures and can be cleaned with common laboratory solvents. Epoxy-body electrodes are good for applications where rough handling and breakage are a problem. The electrodes have either refillable or sealed (gel-filled) references. All combination electrodes have a 3.3-ft (1-m) cable and BNC connector.
Glass-body, refillable, combination pH electrode features a bulb design for use with viscous solutions.
Specifications & Description
- Electrode Type: Single junction
- Electrode Body Material: Glass
- Reference Junction: Ceramic
- Reference Electrolyte: Ag/AgCl
- Min pH (pH): 14
- Min Temperature (° C): 0
- Max Temperature (° C): 90
- Connector: BNC (waterproof when used with Thermo Scientific Orion Star Series meters)
- Cable Length (m): 1
- Description: pH Probe, Refillable/SJ/Glass/Low-Resistance; WPBNC