MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
These electrodes are designed for insertion in RADIOMETER mountings or Ingold nonpressurized assemblies 761-351, 761-361, and 361CH-361 (12 mm dia.) Sealed, gel-filled, double-junction reference electrodes require no refilling, and offer long-term stability and extend service life.
Length listed in table refers to probe immersion length, which is equal to housing length plus 70 mm (except Ingold 761-31, where immersion length equals housing length plus 50 mm).
Specifications & Description
- Applications: Autoclavable, sealed
- Electrode Type: Double junction
- Electrode Body Material: Glass
- Max Temperature (° C): 130
- Connector: Depends upon cable ordered separately: BNC or US standard
- Description: Autoclavable pH Probe, Sealed/DJ/Glass; 150 mm