Electrode pH Reference Epoxy
- Great for applications where rough handling and breakage are a problem
- Use in conjunction with a separate reference electrode
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Electrodes combine the Sure-Flow easy-clean junction with the speed, accuracy, and stability of Ross electrodes.
When filled with Orion 05730-38 Filling Solution, the Orion 05710-01 matches the potential characteristics of a conventional KCl saturated calomel electrode.
Reference electrode Orion 05710-01 is recommended for all pH and ion-selective measurements except for those:
In dilute solutions where the ion to be measured is contained in the filling solution of the Orion 05710-01
In solutions where an ion in the filling solution would introduce an electrode interference
In solutions where a species is present which forms a precipitate with an ion contained in the filling solution of the Orion 05710-01
For these incompatible samples, a double-junction electrode, like the 05710-10, is recommended.
Specifications & Description
- Applications: Half cell, reference
- Electrode Type: Single junction
- Electrode Body Material: Epoxy
- Reference Junction: Sure-flow
- Reference Electrolyte: Ag/AgCl
- Min pH (pH): 14
- Min Temperature (° C): 0
- Max Temperature (° C): 100
- Connector: Pin-tip (U.S. standard)
- Cable Length (m): 1
- Description: Sure-Flow Reference Electrode, SJ; Pin