Orion-designed for optimum performance and the most comprehensive ISE selection
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Combination Ion-Selective Electrodes are easier to use than reference and half-cells—eliminating fumbling and tangles from multiple cables. Sure-flow® technology provides stable, reproducible results. The easy-to-clean design reduces the risk of inaccurate readings due to clogging of the reference junction.
All electrodes include a BNC connector, a 3-ft cable, and manual. Complete systems require-the purchase of a standardizing solution, filling solution for the reference electrode, ionic strength adjustor, and pH adjusters.
Chloride, cyanide, Sulfide, nitrate, and fluoride are approved for EPA methods for analysis of wastewater and for NPDES permitting.
Electrode type: Solid-state
Concentration range 10-8 to 0.1 M
(6.4 x 10-4 to 6350 ppm)
Temperature/pH range: 0 to 80°C/
2 to 12
Interferences: Hg+2 and Ag+ must be absent; high
levels of Fe+2, Br-1, and Cl-1 may interfere
Specifications & Description
- Electrode Type: Solid-state
- Reference Junction: Sure-flow
- Reference Electrolyte: Optimum filling solution D
- Ion-Selective Electrode: Copper
- Min pH (pH): 2
- Max pH (pH): 12
- Min Temperature (° C): 0
- Max Temperature (° C): 80
- Connector: BNC (waterproof when used with Thermo Scientific Orion Star Series meters)
- Description: Sure-Flow Ion-Selective Electrode; Cupric