Cuvette Plus 4mm 800UL 50/pk
- Compatible with most electroporation systems
- Available in 1mm, 2mm and 4mm gap sizes
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Round caps for ease of use
- Sterile cuvettes with a disposable pipette
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
BTX Cuvettes Plus are designed for use in electroporation and electrofusion of bacteria, yeast, insect, plant and mammalian cells. Each sterilized Cuvettes Plus package includes a disposable cuvette and a bonus pipette, which is used for removal of the sample after electroporation. The cuvettes are molded with embedded aluminum electrodes, washed prior to packaging and gamma irradiated for guaranteed sterility. Three electrode gap sizes are available, 4mm, 2mm and 1mm for high field strengths up to 25.0 kV/cm. Round caps are leak resistant and allow for quick and easy one finger removal. BTX disposable Cuvettes Plus require no maintenance. Simply discard carefully after use. For research use only.
Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications.
Specifications & Description
- Description: Electroporation Cuvettes, Sterile, 4 mm Gap; 50/Pk