Container Sterile PP 4oz 100/pk
- Easier sampling–graduated for measuring directly
- Durable design–translucent, unbreakable, and chemical resistant
- Sterile containers are individually wrapped
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Graduated polypropylene (PP) containers are translucent, unbreakable, and chemical-resistant. Containers tolerate strong acids, alkalies, and most organic solvents. Full-turn screw thread provides leakproof seal. Choose from sterile or nonsterile versions; sterile containers are individually bagged. Containers come with identification labels and color-coded HDPE caps (green-sterile; white-nonsterile).
Containers come with identification labels and color-coded HDPE caps (green – sterile). Each container is individually bagged.
Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications.
Specifications & Description
- Capacity (mL): 118
- Capacity (oz): 4
- Material: Polypropylene
- Cap / Stopper Size: 58 mm
- Cap Color: Green
- Bottle Color: Translucent
- Autoclavable: No
- Special Features: Sterile
- Outside Diameter (OD) (in): 2 1/2
- Outside Diameter (OD) (cm): 6.4
- Overall Height (in): 3
- Overall Height (cm): 7.6
- Description: Graduated Sample Containers, PP, , 4 oz