Cole-Parmer StableTemp Digital General-Purpose Water Bath, 10 L; 240 VAC
- Recall settings at the touch of a button—program up to 5 commonly used setpoints
- Know when process is complete with built-in timer
- Easy-to-read TFT display shows your choice of °C or °F
- Features high-temperature alarm and safety shutdown
Domed lid and power cord.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Cole-Parmer StableTemp utility baths combine precise temperature control and excellent temperature stability to provide you with reliable heating. These baths feature dual thermostats — a primary microprocessor-based temperature controller that provides ±0.1°C stability (±0.2°C uniformity), and a secondary over-temperature safety sensor prevents samples from overheating. For optimal temperature accuracy, the primary controller can be calibrated to your reference thermometer.
The stainless steel tank is seamless—no welds to leak or rust—and the rounded corners provide an easy-to-clean interior. The high-dome, hinged polycarbonate lid tilts out of the way, while allowing complete view of the sample and condensation to drain back.
Select operation in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, or German. 10-, 20-, and 28-liter models also feature rear-mounted drain.
Specifications & Description
- Bath TypeUtility Water Bath
- Reservoir Capacity (L)10
- Max Temperature (° C)100
- Min Temperature (° C)Ambient 5
- Temperature Uniformity (° C)±0.2
- High-Temperature CutoffYes
- Width (in)15 1/2
- Length (in)17
- Height (in)15 1/2
- Working Area Depth (in)6
- Bath Opening Width (in)11
- Bath Opening Length (in)10
- Heater Wattage (watts)1000
- Temperature Sensor100 Ω Pt RTD
- Drain ValveYes
- Display TypeTFT
- Wetted Materials304 SS
- Power (VAC)240
- Power (Hz)50
- DescriptionDigital General-Purpose Water Bath, 10 L; 240 VAC