Cole-Parmer Digital Refractometer, 0 – 60%v/v IPA, 0 – 60%w/w, IPA
Soft and clean cloth, hard carrying case, and two AAA batteries.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
These digital refractometers feature an LCD, eliminating reading errors with common handheld refractometers. All models feature built-in automatic temperature compensation (ATC) which removes temperature fluctuations allowing the user to concentrate on the measurements. The compensation range is 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C).
Many range options are available for measurements within any application. All models also feature a zero% adjust with distilled water, allowing for immediate and easy calibration for precise measurements at all times. The battery life for these units is ≥5000 readings.
- Max Temperature (° F) 104
- Min Temperature (° F) 32
- Max Temperature (° C) 40
- Min Temperature (° C) 0
- Resolution 0.1 (isopropyl alcohol)
- Accuracy ±0.5 (isopropyl alcohol)
- Temperature Accuracy ±1°F (±0.5°C)
- Response Time (Sec) 3
- Max Temperature Compensation (° F) 104
- Min Temperature Compensation (° F) 41
- Max Temperature Compensation (° C) 40
- Min Temperature Compensation (° C) 5
- Sample Volume (mL) 0.3
- Display Type LCD
- Battery Type AAA