Argos Technologies PTFE Syringe Filter, Non-Sterile, Barbed-Threaded, 0.45 um, 50 mm dia, each
- Ideal for sterilization of gas and alcohols; cleaning acids, alkalis, and organic solvents; venting purposes.
- Use with aggressive chemicals
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membranes are Triton-free, have a bidirectional membrane support, one threaded end and one barbed end (50 mm dia) for a secure fit to the syringe. Membrane type and pore size are printed on each filter for easy identification. The syringe filters are 100% integrity tested and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 standards. They are certified nonpyrogenic, noncytotoxic, and are blister packed.
Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient-oriented applications.
Specifications & Description
- Membrane Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Pore Size (µm): 0.45
- Membrane Diameter (mm): 50
- Housing Material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Capacity (mL): 5000
- Sterile: No
- Connections: Threaded/Barbed
- Color: Natural
- Retention Volume (mL): <0.35
- Max Pressure (PSI): 60
- Max Pressure (bar): 4.1
- Description: PTFE Syringe Filter, Non-Sterile, Barbed-Threaded, 0.45 µm, 50 mm dia; each