5NMOL CYDYE DIGE FLUOR MIN KIT (STORE IN FREEZER : -20 DEG C)
CyDye DIGE Fluor minimal dyes and saturation dyes are size- and charge-matched fluorescent dyes specifically designed for detecting protein abundance differences in 2-D Fluorescence Difference Gel Electrophoresis using Ettan DIGE system.
- Allow detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2-D electrophoresis gel.
- Size- and charge-matched dyes enable co-migration of labeled samples within the gel.
- Bright and highly sensitive dyes allow the use of the minimal labeling technique.
- Minimal loss of signal during labeling, separation, and scanning.
- No change in signal over wide pH range used during first-dimension (IEF) separation.
- Discrete signal from each fluor with minimal cross-talk contributes to high accuracy.
CyDye DIGE fluors are available as minimal and saturation labeling dyes. The minimal dyes are intended for general 2-D application use where sufficient amounts of sample are available. The saturation dyes from the Scarce Sample Labeling Kit are designed to be used for applications where only small amounts of sample are available, for example in Laser Capture Microdissection. In total, three minimal dyes and two saturation dyes are available.
CyDye DIGE fluors are exceptional dyes for multicolor analysis, offering bright and intense colors with narrow excitation and emission bands. The fluors are spectrally distinct, making them highly suitable for multicolor detection. CyDye DIGE fluors utilize these benefits but are also size- and charge-matched specifically for 2-D DIGE using Ettan DIGE system.