100 g-10 mg Class 1 Set
ASTM Class 1 – Can be used as a reference standard in calibrating other weights and is appropriate for calibrating high-precision analytical balances with a readability as low as0. 1 mg to 0.01 mg .
- Masses are less vulnerable to wear and scratches
- Low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion
- 1mg to 500mg weights are one-piece construction with no adjusting cavity and turned up end for easy handling
- 1g to 5kg weights are two-piece construction with adjusting cavity and handling knob
Lifting forceps or gloves to handle each weight in the set. Weights sets of 500 g and lower include a clear-top polycarbonate case. Weight sets where the largest weight is 1kg and above are supplied in a felt line oak case. All weights include noted docum
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Appropriate for calibrating high-precision analytical balances with readability as low as 0.1 mg to 0.01 mg.
The weights are manufactured of the finest stainless steels available, including Troemner Alloy 8 Stainless Steel, which is available exclusively through Troemner. This unique material possesses closely controlled density (8.03 g/cm3), extremely low magnetic properties, good stability, and resistance to corrosion. Alloy 8 is the finest grade of stainless steel available and is similar to material originally specified in the manufacture of 1 kg state lab primary standards.
Weights are designed so the specifications on surface finish,markings, construction, material density, and magnetic properties become more restrictive as the weight tolerances
decrease in order to enable the weight to maintain its tolerance over time. These weights are designed for your most demanding weighing applications.
Suggested Markets for Analytical Precision Weights include, but are not limited to,Manufacturing QC, Secondary Calibration Labs, State Laboratories, Pharmaceutical QC, R&D, Analytical Testing, Chemical Manufacturing, Utilities.
*Troemner is accredited by the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program for the specific scope of accreditation under Lab Code 105013-0
Specifications & Description
- Mass Class: Class 1
- Mass Certification: None
- Height (in): 3.5
- Width (in): 7
- Length (in): 8
- Contents of Set: 100 g, 50 g, (2) 20 g, 10 g, 5 g, (2) 2 g, 1 g, 500 mg, (2) 200 mg, 100 mg, 50 mg, (2) 20 mg, 10 mg; polycarbonate case
- Description: 100g-10 mg, Analytical Class 1 Weight Set